Monday, December 11, 2006


name 30 people, half boys and half girls. do not read the questions below until you wrote ALL the names down.

1. linghui
2. thongs
3. janet
4. shuxiang
5. natasha
6. karen
7. abigail
8. jingyi
9. jiayi
10. grace
11. debbie
12. shinny
13. maria
14. hazel
15. chermaine
16. zongyang
17. waiyinn
18. dennis
19. marcus
20. syafiq
21. wenxuan
22. yuanhan
23. angus
24. saileesh
25. patrick
26. bryan
27. girvan
28. lenny
29. shaun
30. nate
1. pick a word that best describes 18.
[dennis] soccer :/
2. how is 1 related to you?
[linghui] tieties!
3. would 12 and 28 make a gd pair?
[shinny and lenny] perhaps. they're both nice and funny (:
4. what if 17 confesses his/her feelings for you?
[waiyinn] umm.. okay?
5. what have 10 and 22 have in common in their eating habits?
[grace and yuanhan] NOTHING. cos im sure yuanhan doesn't squeeze the oil out of his fries.
6. say something about 30.
[nate] likes to keep his cool.
7. what if you're a third party between 5 and 27?
[natasha and girvan] i'll slap myself.
8. what if you didnt knew 2?
[thongs] i'd die and we won't have ARTIE in tieties.
9. which music singer/band does 11 favour?
[debbie] i don't know. o.O
10. did 23 ever made you cry?
[angus] yes, that idiot. (:
11. who is 21 to you?
[wenxuan] a friend's friend
12. did you ever hated 16?
[zongyang] NEVER. i think
13. what if 20 and 4 quarrel?
[syafiq and shuxiang] shuxiang would most probably win.
14. select an emoticon that best suits 25.
[patrick] 'that's not very nice' o.O
15. would 29 make a gd good boyfriend/girlfriend to you?
[shaun] NO WAY.
16. randomly take 3 numbers from 1 - 10 and add them. who is it? what is your deepest impression of him/her?
3+8+6=17
[waiyinn] very lame and whacks really hard.
17. choose a cartoon character to describe 26.
[bryan] spongebob.
18. who would take the place of 1 if 1 is not a part of your life?
[linghui] no one could ever be the cutie in my life except her. :D
19. what does 19 look like?
[marcus] your average tall, dark and handsome. LOL
20. what's the resemblance of 21 and powerpuff girls?
[wenxuan] i don't think there's a resemblance?
21. is 3 an important person?
[janet] of course! she's the man.
22. select an idiom to describe 22.
[yuanhan] no idea but if it was a word, it would be adorable.
23. what's 9 favourite phrase used?
[jiayi] want to eat orange bowl later?
24. do you know 7's parents?
[abigail] kinda. they think we're on drugs.
25. name a song to describe 10.
[grace] dirty little secret.
26. if you had a chance to date 15, would you?
[chermaine] why wouldn't i? she is a very nice senior! heh (:
27. would you consider going on a cruise with 8?
[jingyi] totally. then we'll play truth or dare again.
28. when is 24's bday?
[saileesh] i think it's the 16 November (according to zongyang)
29. how would you start a chat on msn with 14?
[hazel] hello hazel.
30. when was the last time you met 6?
[karen] November 17. the official last day of school.

now list 8 ppl to do this survey.
-zongyang
-waiyinn
-yuanhan
-abigail
-jingyi
-debbie
-shinny
-maria


11:43 AM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki